[THIN] Re: Disconnects

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:11:12 -0500

Sounds like ICA keepalives.

-----Original Message-----
From: bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 2:02 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have some disconnects due to reasons I won't even get into here but here
is my question....

If a user is set to disconnect after a certain period of idle time, this
session should be in a disconnect state, then when the user logs back in
they
should be able to pick up the same session. We have situations where the
disconnect happens but the user under Citrix Admin still shows as being
active
(but they're not). When said user logs back in, it opens a new session. This

causes problems because if they leave a document open, when the new session
launches and they try to access that document, it says the document is open.

Obviously Citrix still thinks the session is active. Anyone know why that
might
be? Why a user gets kicked off but instead of showing discon, they still
show
active?