[THIN] Re: DHCP Question

  • From: "Mark CALLEJA" <Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:44:54 +0800

David

A little left field but do you have that server as the "authorised" server in
AD?

Regards
Mk

Mark Calleja
A/ Manager ICT Security and Risk Management
Contract and Risk Management
Dept Housing and Works
(08) 9222 4941
mark.calleja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary,
and those who don't"

>>> david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/07/2005 09:41:23 am >>>

        Actually, it don't work from another server, either.