[THIN] Re: DHCP Question

  • From: "Paul Bergson (MP)" <pbergson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:13:03 -0600

Ipconfig /release
Ipconfig /renew

Thanks

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Rusty Yates [mailto:ryates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 10:55 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] DHCP Question

I know this isn't a Citrix thing but I positive you guys can give me the
answer I need.

We are running into a issue with our DHCP server where you can only pull a
DHCP address at one location but when you go to another VLAN or location it
will not let you have another DHCP address until we manually remove the PC
from the other scope.  I'm sure there is a setting somewhere in DHCP that
restricting pc's to go from one scope to another.

Any help would be great!

Thanks, Rusty

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.