[THIN] Re: Citrix WAN design - the ultimate design

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:06:00 -0500

i would be interested to see some discussion about putting print server in
each branch vs one at your central office.  I know Citrix made some
improvements with printing a few years ago and it may be the better way to
do it these days.  i know it was not idea in the past.

Maybe that should be a new thread.  not sure.