[texbirds] Sunset Cemetery

  • From: Bill Wright <wmewrght@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 07:49:17 -0500

I may be wrong as I often am. But it is my understanding that even with
cemeteries on private property, public access cannot be denied. I have
done genealogy for over 40 years, not as long as I have been a birder. I
often visit cemeteries for dead birds as well as live ones. Sometimes
cemeteries are the only place around where you can get off the road to
bird.

If this guy is a hired caretaker, who is his boss?

Bill Wright
Houston, TX