[texbirds] Matagorda County Mad Island Marsh CBC

  • From: Brent Ortego <brentortego@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 18:54:32 -0600

We will be conducting our Number One CBC in the Nation on Monday, 15 December.

We have vacancies in many sections of the CBC which includes expansive
grasslands, expansive wetlands, expansive woodlands, brushlands and beach.  Let
me know if you are interested in attending.  We will try and match a section
with your birding skills and interest.

Birders attending will be treated to a free supper and specialty CBC T-shirt
displaying a Whooping Crane drawn by artist and birder Dennis Shepler.

Brent Ortego

Victoria, TX