[texbirds] Guadalupe River Delta - McFaddin Family Ranches Christmas Bird Count

  • From: Brent Ortego <brentortego@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 19:03:12 -0600

We will be conducting one of the top CBCs in the Nation on Thursday, 18
December.

Birders will have opportunities to bird private ranches which include two large
ones at the confluence of the Guadalupe and San Antonio Rivers which have
bottomland and upland hardwoods with a mixture of brush and grasslands; small
ranches which include riparian areas and other native habitats; and/or the
Guadalupe Delta Wildlife Management Area with includes riparian forests
intermixed with fresh and salt marshes.

If you are interested, contact me and I will try find a section that is
suitable for your skills and interests.

Brent Ortego

Victoria, TX