[texbirds] Re: I hope I am not singular in this...

  • From: Jay Packer <jay@xxxxxx>
  • To: mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 14:11:00 -0600

About my only contribution to this conversation is that after searching
HARD in West Texas counties for three straight days, my wife and I located
a single Red-naped Sapsucker and Brown Creeper in Odessa, TX (Ector County)
and a pair of Yellow-bellieds in Lamesa, Dawson County. (In fairness, our
friends Ryan Shaw has previously located the Yellow-bellieds in Lamesa.)
The two in Ector seemed particularly noteworthy given the conditions. The
creeper was at Comanche Trail and the RN Sapsucker was at the Odessa City
Cemetery.
--
Jay Packer
(sent from my phone)