[texbirds] Re: Striped Sparrow Question

  • From: "Gary Binderim" <dmarc-noreply-modpost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "gary_binderim@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 18:41:59 +0000 (UTC)

Very little walking, maybe 200 feet depending on how many people are parked in
front of you.  You may need something to sit on if you have a long wait and
you will definitely need to set up off the road as there is some traffic.  I
am sure people will make room for you if anyone is there.  There were about 25
people present when I saw the bird.
Gary BinderimHouston, Texas