[texbirds] Re: How in the hell does one bird Kenedy County?

  • From: antshrike1@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 10:22:22 -0500 (EST)

I guess another accessible area would be driving the beach on Padre Island.
You would need a 4x4 and would access it from Corpus Christi.  I regularly see
people camping across the water at the Port Mansfield cut in Willacy Co. so
they had to drive the length of Kleberg and Kenedy counties to get there.  It's
on my list of things to do someday.

Dan Jones, Weslaco