[techtalk] Re: OT: What's everyone driving?

  • From: Greg Webb <greg.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:18:00 +0000

Andrew Davidson wrote:
> To start you off, I've got a light green (eugh) Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Club,
> registered Feb '00.  47500 miles.

Blue-grey Ford Mondeo 1.8 LX Petrol hatch, registered January '98, 104k.
Going in the summer if I have my way!

Thoroughly recommended to others, BTW - they're cheap to buy, pretty
cheap to run, comfortable, spacious, great handling. I'm getting rid of
it before it dies because my last car cost a fortune in its death-throes
and just enough each time to both make repairing it the cheaper option
while bleeding me of enough cash to stop me replacing it. Not doing that
again. Plus, if I can scrape together the cash and sweet talk the
insurance now I'm 25 and have a clean license (and will hopefully live
in a better area and have a garage by then), I've got my eye on a Y/51
Seat Leon Cupra / 20VT...

--

Greg               <><

A bather whose clothing was strewed