[techtalk] Re: Look, I'll sort myself a laptop soon, honest...

  • From: Paul Ferguson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechTalk <techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:24:43 +0100

Hi Dave,

On 30-Dec-04, Dave Fisher wrote:

> Heres one :)

Doh ! I knew someone would pipe up ;-)

> I ordered my Dell TFT through the EPP system and it came
> quicker than they said, was the right price and has been flawless
> throughout :)

Happy for you mate - even though it makes me look a right plonker
(not that I need any help in that respect ;)

> After my recent experiences with them at work, and the other guys I
> know that have ordered from them, I recommend Dell to everyone now,
> hehehe :)

Each to their own - just like buying from Dabs, Microdirect, Ebuyer etc
etc. I've had bad experiences with all 3 of them but at the end of the
day, I'm sure there are people who have used them and never had a
problem.

Which TFT did you buy ? My son is looking for one (and I could be
tempted to put aside my dislike of Dell if the price is right). He's
heavily into gaming so the response time needs to be very good !
--
Cheers,

*Paul*

Let's split up. We can do more damage that way.