[techtalk] Re: Look, I'll sort myself a laptop soon, honest...

  • From: Andrew Davidson <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:15:11 +0000

Dave Fisher wrote:

> Heres one :) I ordered my Dell TFT through the EPP system and it came
> quicker than they said, was the right price and has been flawless
> throughout :)

Which TFT did you get?

I've got a lowly E172FP, but it's been excellent.  Zero dead or stuck
pixels, and very consistant picture.  Far better than the E173FPs I've
seen.  It's supposed to be a slower panel than the 173, too, but I've
found the 173 to be more difficult to use effectively for gaming.

Andrew