[techtalk] Re: Look, I'll sort myself a laptop soon, honest...

  • From: Dave Fisher <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:11:19 +0000

Hi Paul,

On 30/12/2004, you wrote:

> Employee Purchasing Agreement with them (we get 7% off) but I'm yet
> to hear of anyone who has managed to order online and get to the
> end of the ordering process without some strange "additions" appearing
> in the final spec.

Heres one :) I ordered my Dell TFT through the EPP system and it came
quicker than they said, was the right price and has been flawless
throughout :)

After my recent experiences with them at work, and the other guys I know
that have ordered from them, I recommend Dell to everyone now, hehehe :)

Best Regards,
Dave Fisher

--
mailto:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ~ IRC: [Vader]