[techtalk] Re: Dell TFT, was: Look, I'll sort myself a laptop soon, honest...

  • From: Andrew Davidson <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:58:29 +0000

Dave Fisher wrote:

> FP1901HAS I think was the model number - its the 19" one in midnight grey,
> with the height adjustable stand anyway :)

Not seen one of those yet - we mostly ship the 1703HAS which is the 17"
version of that, or go straight to the 2001FP.

> Mines been great so far - we have the 20" versions at work and they have all
> been faultless aswell. Mine has a lower native res and is slower on the
> response time than those, but TBH I hardly play any games these days (on the
> PC anyway), so the reponse time wasnt that high on my list. My main critera
> were dual input, instant switching from the front panel, and USB ports :)

Mine's bog basic VGA input.  I'm probably going to pick up the Dell
speakers which clip on to the bottom of this screen.  For such small
speakers they sound good, and like yourself, I play few games now.

Andrew