[TechAssist] the Geek Squad...anyone know about them?

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:34:15 -0500

Hello all,

I've recently seen those B&W volkswagens roving around  the area.
Does anyone know more about them?
I do wonder how much future there may be in doing service calls on
$300.00 computers?
Most large companies have their own IT people. Although  that might
change to an outsource situation as the system costs go down.

Is the Geek squad operating around any of you?

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550