[TechAssist] Re: the Geek Squad...anyone know about them?

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:10:28 -0500

Again...this should be on chat..but it's a subject that seems important.
Another big company that has stepped into a niche.
I'm the type that...if I need something done....a Roof...some
painting....plumbing...electrical, I call a friend....short of work on my
vehicle.

My wife drives that...for the rest..I'm insured.;-)

Hard to find a "Furnace Man" these days..need to call "Energy Direct".;-)

I miss the days when you put 2 empty milk bottles on your porch...inserted
50 cents..came home from work, and the Milkman had left 2 fresh ones...no
one stole the 50 cents...and if lucky...had the milk cream on the top...not
worrying if someone had messed with it.

Too much "Andy of Mayberry"...I guess.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies