[TechAssist] Re: fed up with fed-Ex 3 business day deliv. policy

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:12:03 -0500

You should see him in his skirt. Enough to make you heave supper from 2
weeks ago. Wouldn't be so bad if he would shave his legs first.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Whether you're sure that you're going to succeed
or sure that you're going to fail, either way you
are right."