[TechAssist] Re: fed up with fed-Ex 3 business day deliv. policy

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:23:50 -0500

UPS is one of your competitors in the service business. Do you enjoy
subsidizing a competitor? Their SCS division that does service has a gross
of about three billion dollars a year. Some of that could have gone into
your pocket. They bragg about it. Go to the UPS Website and click on the
links to the SCS division where they gladly tell you about the things that
they service, on an exclusive basis of course. For example, InFocus video
projectors, and they wont sell you service info or parts.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609