[TechAssist] Re: fed up with fed-Ex 3 business day deliv. policy

  • From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:37:16 -0500

If you want it fast,experiment! I am lucky,right on the pipeline(Doug has no
pipeline 30 miles up off the interstate,lucky he gets mail at all!).I found
Fed Ex 2 days good from Mits,makes em box it faster apparently,and UPS
regular gets it here from Maryland,the next business day! Go figure!

Al Leatherman
224 RT. 46
Mine Hill, NJ 07803
973-361-5796