[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PV4677T

  • From: "Shaun" <ssroark@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 08:08:16 -0700

I guess I am not explaining correctly, the HV wire goes into a hole in the
molded flyback and the locking plastic holder is too small to lock in the
hole of the replacement flyback so there is not anything to splice. I need a
way of either getting a different HV wire with the plasic lock on it That I
guess I could splice together but to do that I would need a model number of
another set that has this fly in it anyways thanks for replying.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
ssroark@xxxxxxxx