[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PV4677T

  • From: George Johnson <geojohn49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 05:21:01 -0800 (PST)

Who told you that flyback was the replacement? I
assume you are using a 95-4126-02. That last number
does not mean it is an later version, like the
modules. I had made the same mistake and the pins did
not match on a fly with only a different last digit.
You could still try it by using silicon sealer. I also
found that a replacement module of 9-629-04 is called
for. They are still available for about $60.00

         George
          Johnson TV
            Weatherly, PA