[TechAssist] Re: Phillips 8P6051 C101 Blows output

  • From: "Shaun" <ssroark@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 08:14:51 -0700

When I reas this one all I could think of was to be silly and tell you to
call a spiritial witch doctor to remove the evil spirits that live in that
tv, but seriously a five week problem and if the set is newer you might try
calling NAP if you are authorized and even if you are not they have a 900
tech assist line unless someone else has seen this problem they are your
best bet. If you dont havew their number e-mail me and I will send it to
you.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701