[TechAssist] Re: [TechAsssist] RCA TX826TC - Model E13323SE - Dead - FIXED

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:49:59 -0500

185197 is the part to use, it is NOT the same as the original and has a
different pin configuration than the original. The tip says:
Replace TP15 with stock number 185197.This is a higher rated part than the
original. The terminals on the new part are also ECB (Emitter Collector
Base) instead of EBC (Emitter Base Collector) be sure to install it
properly.

Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.