[TechAssist] Re: [TechAsssist] RCA TX826TC - Model E13323SE - Dead - FIXED

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:48:56 -0500

No, there are voltage dropping resistors, this regulator is for the 13.6
volt source, the collector is 54.6 volts, the emitter is 13.6 volts and the
base is 10.6 volts. Some times Zener diode DP02 off the base shorts, it is a
12 volt Zener .
ECG 31 works good, and is almost twice the physical size.  In this case was
wondering if the original transistor failed on it's own why wouldn't a
original replacement?

Bruce.

B&T Electronics
139 Margaret St