[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32S25 pix blinks

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 12:30:03 -0400

I have a B&K 467 that recently quit functioning as a tester but I think it
will still rejuv.
I was rejuving something on the bench and when I tested it, the best it
would do was in the yellow on all guns. Then I discovered that is all it
will show for any tube, as though it was in the balance test mode.

The tube doesn't look bad, so maybe a quick boost would straighten that out.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH