[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP53S35 Chassis-SCC-N22B-A

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:53:08 -0500

Ed. I have cleared them up with the new Sencore 7000 using the universal
adapter. I always try that first before ordering tube. Believe it or not,
you know how on the tabletops they may hold 70% of the time, on those little
tubes they have always held. I have never had one of those recall. Sometimes
the tube is not listed in the book, so I just use the closet one to my tube
number and Walla, it's fixed. The Sony's are good because the CRT boards are
labeled for hookups. I just use the B/W output for the gun then hook
everything else up normal. I have fixed the ones that come up with bright
screen, retrace and shutdown, and weak video. I am not sure about the
Sencore 70, but..the 7000 works fine on them. I go right to the highest
Rejuv and hit the button for about 20 seconds while tapping on neck of tube
with rubber needle nose handles. That setting will only rejuv.. for about 20
seconds and the LED barograph will fall to "0" when done. I would try it,
what do you have to lose, bad tube anyway.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com
Check out the Electronic Repair Screensaver We created. More Images to come!
To download these Collections you must first install the Eyetide Viewer:
http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=O3OfmSLHXygGHCv1W6Gz3Bgjtq3DNNMNdcKsYSVGC
"We're Number One Where it Really Counts, With our Customers"
3850 Washington Road  Suite 5b
Martinez, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474