[TechAssist] Re: Sony KF60WE610 LCD projo- discoloration in corner

  • From: "Tony S" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:06:21 -0500

Thanks for all the advice guys, if it winds up being the optical block,
Tritronics says I need authorization to purchase. Do I have to call Sony
first, I am not an ASC for Sony, is that going to be a problem? Just want to
know before I head out to the guys house tomorrow with some probable BAD
news.

Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS
406 Andra Ct.