[TechAssist] Re: Sansui Receiver 4900z Power switch

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:43:08 -0500

Something I have done in the past when a power switch with multi-
contacts is not available, is to wire in a relay with the required
number of contacts, and use a simple SPST low voltage power switch to
control the relay.

I can see some grins with visions of law suits in your minds, for
manipulating the original circuit design - oh well, can't please
everyone :)

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7