[TechAssist] Re: Sansui Receiver 4900z Power switch

  • From: "Ron Miller" <rlmbkm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:41:25 -0600

Simple answer: E.P.A. (government ).
Country TV
Ron Miller
484 FM444 S.
Inez,TX 77968-5002
V.(361)782-6419. F.(361)782-9149
e-mail: rlmbkm@xxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Keller" <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 3:16 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sansui Receiver 4900z Power switch

I still have about 2/3 of a can of color shield too. Why was
it pulled from the market? Like Plas-T-Pair, it WORKED!
Doug

rogerfixit@xxxxxxxx
> > >Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 3:33 PM
> > >To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > >Subject: [TechAssist] Sansui Receiver 4900z Power switch
> > >

> > >Going fishing-
> > >Sansui REceiver 4900z - need Power switch
> > >This switch is about 2" long with the power contacts in the back and
six
> > >contacts (double pole/ double throw) in the front extending out the top
> > >and bottom and connected on the bottom thru resistors - no idea why or
> > >what for.
> > >If any one has a source or may have one - I do have a photo I can send.
> > >Otherwise, customer gets a brand new toggle switch installed somewhere.
> > >
> > >Roger G.
> > >
> > >Mr. Fix-It     Harrisburg, PA 17110    WebSite-
> > >http://mrfixit.netfirms.com
> > >rogerfixit@xxxxxxxx  (alternate - rogerfixit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  )
> > >FAX 801-705-3748 ; Tel: 717-763-7098 (shop) 717-652-1703(home)
> > >
> > >________________________________________________________________
> > >Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today
> > >Only $9.95 per month!
> > >Visit www.juno.com
> > >------------------------------------------
> > >Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here:
> > >http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html
> > >------------------------------------------
> > >To REMOVE your email address, click here:
> > >   http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
> > >To CHANGE your email address, click here:
> > >   http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html
> > >
> > >------------------------------------------
> > >Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here:
> > >http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html
> > >------------------------------------------
> > >To REMOVE your email address, click here:
> > >   http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
> > >To CHANGE your email address, click here:
> > >   http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html

> > MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.

> > Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here:

Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough
101 Freeland Ave.     to make them all yourself"
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxx