[TechAssist] Re: Sansui Receiver 4900z Power switch

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:05:22 -0800

For years, I used a marvelous product called "Quietrol".  (Not sure of
the spelling.)  Started buying it in the 60's.  Was far superior to any
other product I have ever used.  Was pulled from the market maybe 8-10
years ago.  The story I hear is that is was just a small company.  EPA
got on them and wanted lots of things--tests, warning labels, who knows
what else.  The owner and founder told them "I don't need to do all that.
 I'll just close the doors."

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway