[TechAssist] Re: Reel to Reel movie...

  • From: "Tel-Tek" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:19:55 -0400

Well...we know DVD Players won't be around for a 100 years.
We will have the Software....but will we have the Hardware to play it on?;-)
I still have a few 8Tracks (Most with glue dissolved at track switching
foil)
Can you see civilization digging up our Landfills 100 years from now, (If
the world is still here) Most won't know or care.

I would presume...a 8 track...or VHS tape will not fit into a Video Card
slot.
Hell..even today don't try a PS2 Disk in a Game Cube.

Unless the change the format of Digital 00110001110011 we should be safe for
a couple of years.

On...off..on...off.off.;-)

Good luck guys.

-Ed-