[TechAssist] Re: Reel to Reel movie...

  • From: "Tel-Tek" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:37:42 -0400

Al;
Have done that for some Old Timers...told them to put it on Cassette.
2 Years later..bring back the same 8 track, and ask me to do it again.
I wonder..does Home Depot have a Special Glue for 8 Tracks Track Switching
Foil...seem to have everything else.;-)

Don't answer..kidding.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics