[TechAssist] Re: RCA F35676MB CTC197CD Part ID

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 11:06:44 EDT

Hi Larry!

Sorry you got the fly with the missing parts.  Mary called me to find the
value of that piece then she called and gave someone there the values.  Did
you get those and did that help at all?  I just checked my stock and the rest
do have the parts in them.  I will send another kit along with the rest of
your order when it goes out.  Sorry about the missing resistor.  It just
figures that when you need it bad you get the single piece that came in
packaged wrong.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Sincerely,

Jason Martin

Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax

Excel1819@xxxxxx

www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

<A HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

Hi Guys, Ordered flyback kit 237506 from Excel (overnight) for this
  ctc197cd,contains flyback,capacitor and resistor R14704, pn 239116,
the resistor is missing from the box, Jason is not in today, and nobody
has called me back from Excel,I don`t know if the replacement resistor
that comes in the kit is the same value/wattage as the original in the
set,the special instructions sheet that comes with the kit says,
"failure to replace these components all at the same time may destroy
new flyback" can someone give me the value of this "kit" resistor? tia
--
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics