[TechAssist] Re: RCA F35676MB CTC197CD Part ID

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 18:07:36 -0400

Hah......5U4.....take that Bob.
BTW....if you have any 6L6 around, had a guy offer me $50 for the one I have
left, but alas he needed 2 of them to rebuild his Fender Amp. He knew enough
not to take those cheap Russian knockoffs. Had a used one of those.

-Ed-

Bob@Bobs tv  The above is the reply to your message dated    10/4/02 6:00 PM