[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic PT-50LC13 Lamp replacement.

  • From: Tel-Tek <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:35:50 -0400

If you start worrying how long something will last your in the wrong
business.
All parts have a warranty....after the warranty is up...not your problem.
Keep in mind you didn't design them...you didn't make them.
Maybe Wal-Mart will start carrying them, and just have to take them back for
a new one.;-)

-Ed-
--
Tel-Tek Electronics