[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic PT-50LC13 Lamp replacement.

  • From: "Shannen's Electronics" <tvshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:14:24 -0500

Leroy, the ballast kit was put out to rebuild the ballast because the
complete ballast was hard to get for awhile.  There is a lamp timer on this
set.  It should be read and reset after each lamp replacement.  It depends
on how the set is used in how long the lamp will last.  Many repeat power
cycles will shorten lifespan.  Make sure set is not plugged into a cable
box.  Shannen

Shannen's Electronics

Garden City, KS  67846

tvshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx