[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic PT-50LC13 Lamp replacement.

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:08:42 -0500

Mostly lamp failure, occassional ballast
The thermal fuse above the lamp is available seperately # LSJA0464-FE
The ballast repair kit is # LSUC0022
Both @ $13 us
Thermal fuse and repair kit is only for these models PT-50LC13, PT-60LC13,
PT-50LCX63, PT-60LCX63
Will upload bulletin to members area
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx