[TechAssist] Re: Old TV's Site (Trivia Only) now old tv repair

  • From: "joe Wertenberg" <tvjoseph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:10:04 -0500

those were the good days  remember those sets well had shop muskegon  mich
60-80 s tax man used to say what do you do with all the money  ha  ha

tv joe       45 years   of this  fun    retired tech ft myers
fla----Original Message Follows---- From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx Reply-To:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist]
Re: Old TV's Site (Trivia Only) now old tv repair Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004
21:01:13 EST Hi all. In the topic of old tv site LeRoy stated; Go into the
"Old TV" repair business. I understand there is a ton of $$$ to be made from
it. Take out a $1200 / month ad in your phone directory! ;-) LLW LeRoy
Westlund Westlund TV &Electronics 97 North Main "At least I'll go down
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087 swingin,......what a swingin Ph./Fax 435-528-3822
way to go." mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx I've been doing it for a while now. I have
resale and "vintage" shops bringing in radios and TV's from the late 40's
and50's. The repairs are fairly easy. Check the tubes, replace the
electroltics and replace all the caps in the vert circuit if there is a
problem. It's good money. I can get about 125-150 to fix a tv and 90-150 for
a old philco radio. I have many many tubes so if you try to get into this
field I might be able to help with those. Look at www.Bondedtv.com for the
tube lists and prices. The radio drawings are available at
http://www.nostalgiaair.org/NostalgiaAir/Riders/ and I belong to Wisconsin
Electronic Service Association www.wesa.org where we have all the sams
available to members. If you find you need the drawings and your association
doesn't have the OR nobody here has them you might want to consider joining
W.E.S.A. for that benefit. I found that I get a lot of responce when I added
the fact that I do old radios on my website. Ok hope some of you can use
thisinfo. Roy Roy Adams C.E.T./C.A. Bonded TV Service 5158 W Forest Home Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219 414-541-9111 www.bondedtv.com we have thousands of tubes
on the site Webhosting from only 4.95 a month at Bondedhost.com
-Jokes, complaints, off topics, general chat. Everything other than repair
be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat Send to the list at
chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx once subscribed.
-Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".

Learn how to choose, serve, and enjoy wine at Wine @ MSN.[1]