[TechAssist] Rca 27"ctv Model F27442\ctc203AD9 chasis\ Bad color on ext.video

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:45:34 -0700

I have this set that has a real nice pix tru tuner but when you switch
to ext.video\audio and try to use for ex. a dvd,the color is real
bad.Flesh tone is not there at all.faces are purple looking.Very
strange.If you switch over to tuner,pix is perfect.I removed the little
bd where the ext.jacks hook up to and no loose connections.From
there,there is a cable that conn. to another small bd which in
turns,plugs into ther main ckt bd.I also removed it and checked for cold
solders but none were found.Any idea's or tips on this problem?Thanks.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande,AZ

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat