[TechAssist] Re: Old TV's Site (Trivia Only) now old tv repair

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:05:31 -0700

Roy,
I was afraid someone was doing just that,....but,...I had to take a chance.
Just couldn't resist commenting on it.
I gave all my old tubes, and various parts away, about 3 years ago. It
didn't really seem like a worth while thing to keep them around any longer.
New technology has taken over to the point of NO return. I'm glad it is
working out for you, but, I don't think the market in my area will ever
amount to anything in that respect. Seems like more of a "Hobby" thing to
get involved with.
I was only joking about taking out a $1200 / month ad, but,..... if there is
money, or enjoyment to be made in anything,.....well,...I guess I'm NOT
against it.

Best regards,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                 "At least I'll go down
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087      swingin,......what a swingin
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                          way to go."
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx