[TechAssist] Re: Network Neighborhood

  • From: "Eric Haskins" <ehaskins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:04:11 -0500

Ouch!

    That was a little harsh for a free mailing list. I agree on some points
but I dont agree that the amature should sit at the back of the class and be
quite. There are somethings that amature might have a quick fix for that you
dont.  I myself am a computer professional and my roots are firmly embedded
in Electronics Product Servicing. Thats where I started back in 1988 (and
before) and followed the trends to get where I am now. When I see something
that may be wrong with a post I just send a reply with the correct way. I
dont bash the poster into the ground that was a little uncalled for

Once a tech always a tech :-)

Eric Haskins
Eric Haskins Consulting
A+,Linux+,CCNA,MCSE NT4