[TechAssist] Re: Network Neighborhood-

  • From: "leon abbey" <lja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:18:16 -0800

Be Careful Jeff,

You seem to be exhibiting undue civility and maturity, which
somehow don't seem appropriate for this particular discussion ;)

(Confidentially, I find it quite refreshing.)
(For those of you who may have missed it: Are you sure he's
passing gas at himself????)
(Now shall we indulge in an additional discussion on whether using
a singular verb form with two nouns joined by 'and' is the correct
syntax?)

Leon
Deluxe Business Machines, Co
Pine City, NY 14871-9626