[TechAssist] Re: Network Neighborhood

  • From: "Barry Thompson" <barrystv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:25:06 -0500

Hi Wolfe: I can see that your are the person to ask this problem or no
problem I have. Just installed a new P4 mobo with ami bios. It has a boot
sequence and a boot menu.but it won't boot from the boot disk,cdrom can't
read drive E.I guess that the ram drive thats created won't work with this
bios.I can boot from the cdrom and use 2 bootable hard drives with this
bios,and the same with win 2K. Is this normal or is there something wrong
with the bios? Thanks Barry
barrystv@xxxxxxx
Barrys TV
613 224 3406