[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi WS-55311 dead set code 23

  • From: "Jerome Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 22:34:20 -0400

I do have a jar of highly conductive silver-filled silicone lubricant. It is
a gray color. It is intended for lubricating the blades and pivots of knife
switches and other types of sliding electrical contacts. Its just too
dangerous to use on semiconductor heat sinks but I guess somebody might try.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC 29609
Fax/Phone 864 232 3889