[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi SVHS VCR HSU61 , where does this broken off piece fit?

  • From: "Mike Jensen/Sound Pro" <soundpromikej@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:57:36 -0600

Gary,
That piece is from the pinch roller assy that was stuck. It came from
the front side of the nylon piece that rides the cam up and down. If you
didn't replace the pinch roller assy you should as it may work ok now
but it will eventually jam up. Mitsu sells this as a kit with belt,
grease and pinch roller assy. Part #789c007060.

Mike Jensen
Sound Pro
Rapid City, SD
mikej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx