[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi SVHS VCR HSU61 , where does this broken off piece fit? [SOLVED]

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:20:08 -0400

Thanks for the replies to this puzzle. Mike had it correct, it was a
piece on the pinch roller lifter assembly. I suppose I didn't notice it
on my scrapper VCR because it was a blueish green color on that machine
and I was looking for white.

Anyhow, I have posted a photo for anyone to view if they wish:

http://www.number63.ca/lifter.jpg

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada