[TechAssist] Need part ID help - JVC camcorder GR-SXM527U - see photo

  • From: "Ohio Consumer Electronics" <samurai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:55:32 -0400

Hi Techs,
I need gear assy marked "D" in this photo:
http://ocer.dyndns.org/grsxm527u.jpg

I searched Tritronics database for "GEAR" and came up with four hits.  Three
were in stock and they came yesterday - they were the ones marked A,B, and
C.  I think the one I need is in their database as "GEAR LOADING SU" but
there is no item info available - not even a part number.

I also searched the database for "ASSY" and there is a "MECHA(A) ASSY" P/N
YMA0028A that has been superseded by "MECHA(B) ASSY" P/N YMA0031B-EB.
Would that be this whole thing?  It's 50 bucks but I'll spend $50 in labor
trying to re-assemble this puppy..
Thanks much!

Joel Jacobs
Ohio Consumer Electronics