[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox 20MS233S, no or very little sound

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:04:24 -0400

I do too. But my statement stands. I was not able to run a business when the
replacement cost of the items we serviced fell below $300. At that time our
average repair charge was about $75. I had well-paid competent techs,
company paid health insurance, a company paid pension plan, about 4 weeks a
year of paid time off, ASC contracts with about 50 brands. Thats all gone
now and so are they. Its not a business anymore. Its just a hobby. Keeps me
from staying home and making a pest out of myself.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609