[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox 20MS233S, no or very little sound

  • From: "Dave Huston" <HustonTV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:27:50 -0400

Daryl,
Are there any numbers anywhere indicating a J8 chassis? Check the rear of
the set on the model sticker. The chassis is usually included there. I have
a EMJ803 here.
Dave Huston
Huston TV & Electronics
2846 Marion-Cardington Rd.E.
Marion,Oh 43302-8919
Phone/Fax: 740-389-5726
email: HustonTV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Dave Huston" <HustonTV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:06:40 -0400
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Daryl,
> What's the chassis number. Should be printed on the edge of the board and
> start with 00EMJ....
> I may have the whole new board in stock.
>
> Dave Huston
> Huston TV & Electronics
> 2846 Marion-Cardington Rd.E.
> Marion,Oh 43302-8919